vendredi 26 août 2016

LEGAL M4 type SBR's...

For those who have gone through the process of paying for the tax stamp, getting the trust, and legally obtaining a short barreled rifle, that's an M4 type, was it an especially difficult process and specifically with the M4 types, is there a 'best' combination of barrel length and barrel twist?

My objective is to have a firearm that would be compact enough to easily have on the front passenger seat, and near my bedside regularly, should I need it. I am also well aware that the SBR is better for clearing one's home and for close confines...

I am debating between it being in 300 Blackout or 5.56 mm...Yes, most of my ammo is in 5.56 and it's so much cheaper than 300 Black out...but 300 Blackout is much more effective in close confines.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



LEGAL M4 type SBR's...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire