samedi 27 août 2016

New Draco problems.

DefaultNew Draco problems.


I picked up my new Draco AK pistol after work Friday. I inspected it and the sights were straight. I did notice that the bolt rode the hammer though. When you pulled the bolt back if you closed it slowly it would stop on the hammer. If you took your hand off it it would stay until you gave it a nudge. I read about this and decided to take it to the club and try it out anyways.
Well it went less than stellar. I had a double feed on the third shot. Used different mags and ammo. Had a few fail to go into battery and fail to eject. In total I shot 180 rounds.
I brought it home and and stripped it down and changed the hammer. The one that came with it had a really steep angle. The one I replaced it with was from a Romanian parts kit. It was no where near as rounded as the hammer in my SAR-1 but was a vast improvement. I did a little filing and polishing on it. Overall it is much smoother but I can tell when it goes over the hammer. No where as smooth as the SAR-1.
If it isn't raining tomorrow I'm going to take it to the club again and try it out. If anyone has any advice I would be greatful. Thanks in advance.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New Draco problems.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire