dimanche 28 août 2016

Concealed carry reality show.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13ella View Post
That would be the most boring show ever, imo. 99.99999% of CCDW license holders will never have to use their firearm and most of us have no desire to share that we are carrying concealed. That is why the firearm is concealed. It would take exactly one show to cover the discussion you refer to and a smart person would not be having those types of discussions on television because a poor choice of wording could be used against you if you ever were put into a situation to have to use your firearm.

My personal suggestion would be to hook up with some folks who do real training and instead of living vicariously, get out there and train. Just a thought.

It would take one show to cover dozens of peoples thoughts on methods of carry, personal stories of incidents they've had? I agree that 99% of the walking around in public would be a bit boring, but 1, you wouldn't show all of that, and 2, that's part of the point to show people that carrying concealed doesn't involve wild west shoot outs every day, week or ever for that matter. I wouldn't see it being a live show either, so people wouldn't be still getting filmed as the show is airing. I think if they did a group of people in various towns/cities around the country it would be very interesting. I don't know what people in Fla or Ok contend with as far as things like "gun free zones" or dealing with open carry people while you are concealed carry in states that have open carry. If you don't like the show, I'd say don't watch, that's what I usually do with those shows once they start showing someone else standing there shooting a target for 20 minutes. I liked hearing about the gear, guns and maybe any practical pointers. I'm sure it never will get made, but now if they do, I know I will of course get all the credit and well as some monetary compensation when it's a huge hit.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Concealed carry reality show.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire