dimanche 28 août 2016

Quiver Kit

Hey everyone, so I recently purchased a new bow and a back quiver, the quiver has a small pocket on the front that I have put some items in, incase of a survival situation, I'd like recommendations on what else i could include, small things of course

Note: Buck 119 is worn on belt and Spyderco is attached to outside of quiver

i realize I don't have a mess kit to boil water or cook, I went to Cabelas to purchase a Stanley Adventure Camp Cook Set but they were out of stock (for those wondering, I would have it stuffed in the quiver with the arrows while moving and take it out at camp)

content list:
- magnesium fire starter
- mylar blanket
- poncho
- allan key set
- bow stringer
- bow string wax
- 4 Black Eagle Vintage Arrows
- 1 Carbon Express shocker
- 3 Carbon Express Broadheads
- Buck 119
- Sypderco Byrd
- Greatree Regency 50# recurve
- Archery Glove
- 2M Paracord

Thanks for any and all feedback

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Quiver Kit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire