vendredi 26 août 2016

Need some thaughts on what to do first.

DefaultNeed some thaughts on what to do first.


I am looking for some outside thoughts on which would be a better choice. My husband and I have been renting a house for five years, waiting for bankruptcy and foreclosure to clear for potential mortgage. Sept. 15th. is when we were told we could get a FHA mortgage. while waiting we brought up our credit scores to a decent level. We have the option do buy the house we are in for lower than appraised cost. but we would also like to get land/house up north for potential bug out place as well as retirement, and our son and family are up there. I'm just not sure which to secure first, the other would be one to two years from now. I'm getting nervous about where this country is going and want to know we have a safe place to go. any thoughts would be great.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Need some thaughts on what to do first.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire