samedi 24 septembre 2016

"Living In A Van Down By The River"

Default"Living In A Van Down By The River"


Hi everyone, I posted something a few weeks ago about getting evicted/job loss after the crash. I am in the process of coming up with my "plan b"....there are tons of videos (you tube) on people living out of a van. I think this would be do-able...I am not a fussy person, I can do without a lot of things. My question for you is (1) has anyone done this or is doing it? (2) what are your thoughts as far as what it would need as far as outfitting? I am looking into solar options for heat/cooling and general lighting. Amazon has many options for all things portable! Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"Living In A Van Down By The River"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire