dimanche 25 septembre 2016

Oklahoma D-Day - Worlds Largest Paintball Event

Has anyone here ever attended this awesome week long scenario paintball event held yearly (June) near Wyanndotte OK??

I play on the German 352nd Infantry Division. We hold Omaha Beach (fight in the shade) among other things (Utah Beach, Chebourg Bridge, Coleville). My friends and I also have an Anti Tank weapon used to take out the Allied Heavy Armor.
If you haven't been it's something you should check out. There are Mini Games all week long ending with the Big Game in Saturday.
Here is a link to a compilation video I did from this previous year (2016)

https://youtu.be/m9SqLovuM9U

If you have Instagram I run our units page at @okdday352

So, do we have any other paintball era here??

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Oklahoma D-Day - Worlds Largest Paintball Event

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire