samedi 24 septembre 2016

Threads I Post In Are Disappearing??

Every once in awhile, I'll post in a thread, and then if I don't see any updates on it for a few days, I'll look on my "subscribed threads" list to find it. Only, it's not on that list. It's like it just disappeared. And I didn't just unsubscribe by accident, because it's not on the "find all posts by ______" list either, even though I posted in it.

The specific thread in this instance is the one where a member suffered a house fire last week and was soliciting donations from other members.

Do the mods straight up delete threads? Anybody else having this problem? It's happened to me a time or two in the past, figured I should ask about it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Threads I Post In Are Disappearing??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire