dimanche 25 septembre 2016

PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)

I have it from a lifetime of trauma/abuse brought on by my family, dealing with my friends being shot and killed three days before 9/11 (I have survivor's guilt) and abusive marriages, now I'm on a lot of medications in regards to "keeping me on an even keel". I know there are many veterans I visit that have this and I'm there for them on the weekends when they hurt or need to talk.

I'm surprised with all of the veterans here, no one talks about it or has even discussed it. My issue I guess is if you need to stockpile medications you KNOW you need in case of a disaster. I know that I have a list of meds in my purse and on my person just in case. I also wear a survivalist bracelet that says PTSD as well.

I feel that this thread might cause some issues but it needs to be talked about. How about you?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire