jeudi 29 septembre 2016

Using my office computer in my living room.

I have a pretty decent computer system and I like my office space but occasionally, I wish I could move it out to the living room and browse/game/surf on my TV.

I ran connections from my office to my living room and have my PS4 and my TV hardwired to my router but I'm thinking this will not allow me to keep my computer in the office while I interface with a monitor, keyboard, and mouse in another part of the house.

Does anyone have a suggestion? If you need more info, I can provide specs on what I have in place right now. I just need to know what you'd need to know. I don't mind spending some coin to make it happen.

Thanks you for helping.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Using my office computer in my living room.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire