mardi 27 septembre 2016

Razor Wire Apartment Steps. SHTF

Hi everyone,
So I have been thinking of ways to better protect myself inside my second story apartment. I plan to bug in (Shelter in place) if anything bad happens and only bug out if my home is compromised (Burning, Collapsing, etc) as I don't really have any other place to go. I have a 3 months supply of food and water. I managed to get a German Shepherd although I live upstairs, along with 4 security cameras ( 3 Inside and 1 watching front door and steps leading up) Not to mention my various firearms and ammunition for protection.

I wanted to know what the survival community thinks of Razor wire (50' for $25 on Amazon) and if it would be smart to deploy it leading up my steps and railing to completely block access to my front door (only one door entryway)
Now before anyone says its important to have an escape route, I have two. one being my balcony and the other being my bedroom window. And yes I have a sturdy rope ladder for both that can be picked up and put down.

Someone may mention that it would show that I have something of value. At this point im sure most of my neighbors know im on the prepared side of things as I have talked to them about the need to be prepared for common disasters and they like to observe everything I do. (Hard to pack a 7gal Aquatainer of water up the steps and a box of 12 MREs without someone noticing even at night)

Any Ideas are always welcome and instructive criticism is also welcomed.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Razor Wire Apartment Steps. SHTF

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire