vendredi 30 septembre 2016

Ruger New Model Blackhawk convertible .357/9mm

A buddy had loaned me his New Model Blackhawk. He doesn't care for it but hasn't decided it he wants to do a trade with me. Meanwhile, it's mine to play with.

I am thinking part of the problem is that he didn't know he could adjust the sights and they were pretty far off. I managed to get it dialed in pretty well but I have to admit that I'm not really excited about how it shoots. I used to have a Redhawk that was a lot more fun to shoot, IMHO.

I was interested in how the 9mm cylinder would do and was surprised that, once I got the sights adjusted properly for the .357, the 9mm did not require any further adjustment.

The groups with the 9mm were a bit wider but not much different than the .38spl was. The .357 had a super tight group at 21 feet.

I suppose I will still make the trade but I suspect that, when he shoots it with the adjustments, he will decide to keep it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Ruger New Model Blackhawk convertible .357/9mm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire