mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Presidential Election Predictions

This guy Allan Lichtman developed this true/false method for predicting the winner of the POTUS elections. It is extremely simple. He has used it since 1984 with 100% accuracy.

He reversed engineered it with research from elections 1860-1980. And when applied to all elections since 1860, is correct 100%.

http://ift.tt/2dlO2zy

http://ift.tt/2cX5Hu2

Besides the bookies in Vegas and 538, who else is there and how correct were they?

(Disclaimer:I support Trump this election for a few reasons. First off, I agree with him about 60% overall and 80% of what I consider the five most important issues. My second big reason is that I do not want Hillary in the White House. Third reason is that I can not vote third party in this election because I have seen no results from my previous years'voting for 3rd party. I am going to stop doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.)

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Presidential Election Predictions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire