mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Prepared but not very organized.

I'm preparing for bugging in long term. I think my subdivision will come together to keep the bad guys out.

But we all need to be prepared for flash floods and fires. So I've got camping gear in the truck and 2 BOBs and a Medical BOB.

I know I've spent thousands on preps. And I have duplicates of certain essentials dozens of ways to make fire and flashlights with batteries taped to the sides.

I know where the dehydrated food is, and I know where the canned food is. But I'll be damned if I can find an extra set of Glock magazines I had ready to go. They're not in my ammo boxes with my Polymags. Plus, I was looking for my extra back up Compass, but can't find it.

How often do you check and organize your preps?

I think I'm as bad a someone who hasn't prepped. This really scared me because I know I have lots of stuff from surgical kits to a Generator to a small solar charger. But I haven't really gone through and made sure everything was still there so I'll know where it is when I need it.

I believe this is a result of starting out as a "casual" prepper. You know, buying water, dehydrated food as well as extra canned food. Stock piling projectiles and so fourth. But when you've got crap everywhere but not enough to devote an entire room to it, you find that you have preps in 3 - 4 different closets, As you buy new stuff you just say: "I dunno, just put it on that shelf over there".

Am I the only one that's this disorganized?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Prepared but not very organized.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire