mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Smith & Wesson Model 460XVR .460 S&W Revolver from $1170

Mogli - I am coming back into this thread a little late maybe. This most certainly is NOT only a "Civil Matter". If you need me to I can run down the exact State Codes/Laws that your Sheriff's Department should be investigating - get in touch with me via PM.

Quite frankly, with the person not stealing any guns or directly violating GCA'68 or NFA'34. I understand their lack of interest. He is not stealing firearms per say, from my understanding what is going on. Only selling firearms that he does not have and probably never had - non delivery of goods.

(In this case firearms, which *should* pique the interests of BATFE. But they have a lot bigger fish to fry. And I hope you can see where they may not be too excited about a full blown investigation of an FFL who takes money for some guns and then fails to deliver them - Unless those numbers run into the hundreds of guns or hundred's of thousands of dollars)

I am concerned that either the Sheriff's Office or Investigator of jurisdiction is just lazy, Incompetent, or they have other reasons not to pursue this case.

For grins if I were you I would call the Snohomish (sp) County Prosectutors office and ask them why you are being told this is a civil case vs a criminal case by the Sheriff's Department............I would be very curious about what they say.

Keep in mind many Smaller LE Agencies in the USA do not have the time, experience, or resources to do anything but respond to "Cow in the road" calls. Sad but true.


Last edited by Rob62; 09-23-2016 at 07:15 AM.. Reason: Typos - hope I got them all

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Smith & Wesson Model 460XVR .460 S&W Revolver from $1170

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire