jeudi 29 septembre 2016

snowy climate prep advice for a desert rat

In a few months, my job is moving north to somewhere with a snowier climate (and I'm going with it). Now, I was born and raised and continue to live my life in the American southwest desert climate, which means I'm going to need to start preparing (from scratch) for cold-weather situations I've so far neglected simply because they didn't apply to me.

I will be buying more propane-powered lighting/heating items for blizzard and/or power outage situations, obviously things like heavy coats, thermal underwear, extra wool blankets and such, modified car kits for snowy situations, etc...but what other advice (or checklists, supply lists, etc) can you guys offer someone new to colder climates?

Thanks in advance.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



snowy climate prep advice for a desert rat

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire