samedi 22 juillet 2017

Browning Hi-Power Terminated

To forestall unbelievers-
I am press.
My contact there is the manager of Browning press relations, at Browning headquarters, here in Utah.

I have dealt with him for several years. He's reliable, has no reason to pass on rumors about product availability, and neither do I.

I had intended to do a farewell piece on the model & asked for a new sample to include.
They have none, he can't get any.

I'm advising people here who may be as saddened to hear this as I am, the end of an era for a classic icon.
And to say if you were holding off buying a new one, better start looking hard.

Please don't bother reciting what the website says, it's irrelevant.
Same with discussions on the subject elsewhere six months ago.
This is THIS WEEK.
And it is no rumor.
Denis

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Browning Hi-Power Terminated

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire