lundi 17 juillet 2017

Far infrared sauna - anyone use one?

I was reading an article online where someone was saying that they thought that a far infrared sauna was a good thing for a person's health. A few people that sell them are claiming they'll cure most anything that ails a person. And others say they are totally worthless other than making you feel good for a little while. I suspect there may be some truth in between but would rather hear from someone who actually uses one.

Despite a bit of skepticism, I am aware that things like hydrotherapy can do some good things for people. I'm not going to suggest that it will cure every possible ailment but I wouldn't call it quackery either.

Dunno. I'm open to others' experiences. Whatcha think?

Thanks!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Far infrared sauna - anyone use one?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire