lundi 24 juillet 2017

Galesi .25 ACP - Cheap Mouse Gun Fever

Was browsing the gun counter of my local dying Gander Mountain, and there lays this sad little gun. A nickel plated auto loader with cream colored grips. It has some surface rust and a chipped magazine baseplate. It also has a red tag reading "59.95 - For Parts Only". I love little guns. I spoke to the head of the firearms area, who, surprise, seemed to know absolutely d!ck about guns. He said it wasn't safe to shoot, because something didn't SEEM right. He couldn't say what, even though he personally had declared it such. I bought it. They made me sign a waver. Always a sign of a good time!

Took her home, cleaned her up. The gun actually seems like it is very well made, however neglected. Guess what I found caught in the recoil spring? Pubic hair. Like several pubic hairs. After a shower in rem oil with a nylon brush, she seems to be in good working order.
I haven't tested it for full function yet, but have tried few jerry rigged blanks. Primer strikes are off center. Is this normal? Any ideas or replacement parts to amend the issue? For the record, the firing pin appears in line and no burrs, dents, ect.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Galesi .25 ACP - Cheap Mouse Gun Fever

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire