lundi 17 juillet 2017

Glock 21 Big Bore Conversions

DefaultGlock 21 Big Bore Conversions


*Maybe should be titled G21 .460 Rowland vs. .45 Super conversions*
I have a spare Glock 21 Gen 1 laying around not getting any attention. My primary is a G30, and I have my other G21 that I use as a woods gun. The spare G21 is just collecting just, so I'd like to put it to good use. I've been interested in the Glock 21 conversion kit for .460 Rowland. The cartridge interests me, seems like a very awe-inspiring power horse, and it'd be cool to have 13+1 rounds of mild .44 Mag equivalent rounds on my hip in the woods and in the car.
However, in my research, some people have been critical of the conversions because of the quick wear and tear it places on the original .45ACP frame. Many have said that a conversion to .45 Super in the G21 would be a much more economic investment and would last longer in my G21 frame.
I'd like plenty of opinions, negative and positive are welcome. If you have a better idea for a conversion chambering, please mention it.
How do the Rowland and Super compare ballistically? How long can I expect the conversions to last lifespan-wise in the original G21 frame? Hit it up!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Glock 21 Big Bore Conversions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire