mercredi 19 juillet 2017

Hanging shelf - Does anyone reccomend one?

Dear sirs

Im always facing some problems to organize my clothes and gear during backpacking trips

Everything is organized when i make my bag..
But when i get to my destination or pitstop points, i always have to decide beteeen

1. Leave everything inside the backpack, searching for an iten whenever i needs it.. what is bad since i always scramble everything..

Or

2. Put everything outside my backpack.. where it gets dirty or scrambled in the same way.. since i dont have a shelf to organize it.

So, heres my question;

Does exist any kind of multipurpose hanging shelf that could be used to organize backpack itens whenever we stop to camp, shower or whatever?

I found this, (that can be hang):

http://ift.tt/2tJnKeI

But i was looking for something more tactical, foldable and multipurpose, lets say, a lightweight hanging version of this:

http://ift.tt/2tIOAn8

Would anyone suggest any model?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hanging shelf - Does anyone reccomend one?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire