jeudi 20 juillet 2017

Messed up my shoulder

I did something to my shoulder. I don't even know what. I woke up one day and it was killing me.

It hurts when I pick something up or lie on my side in bed. Sometimes it feels like a have a piece of broken glass in there. It is pretty awful.

I am treating it with 8-hour Tylenol.

I see a doctor Tuesday to get some anti-inflammatories. I am doing the PT shoulder exercises from my husband's rehab book (he was in rehab last year after back surgery, they sent him home with a book of exercises).

I am making my poor crippled husband do all the lifting and my driver is a big help when we are actually getting the stuff to work.

But man, this sucks.

If your shoulders are working, enjoy them.

It is getting better so I am hopeful.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Messed up my shoulder

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire