dimanche 16 juillet 2017

Women and Home security

I spend time alone and have a dog but its a ankle bitter at most.
My father was in the US Army and believed that i should know how to protect myself ad different times. I
I took some hand to hand classes and kick boxing classes.
Yet I still know that I have to learn more.
Hand gun classes and joined a gun club to shoot at and made some great girlfriends that like to shoot so we get together now and then and practice.
I got a nice purse for concealed carry. One of the girls told me about a new holster that are made by a woman for women its called a Flash Bang. It hooks
to my bra and is comfortable and easy to get to. Its on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8r6CY5UZyw
Well some crooks may steal my purse and I still have some protection if needed
on me.
I read this article that I would share it. http://ift.tt/2t6kIS6
It was good article and my help someone someday

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Women and Home security

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire