jeudi 9 novembre 2017

***hole pours boiling water on gf's dog

Absolutely disgusting, but then so are the bystanders who just stood by and recorded it on their phone. I think even if I would go to prison for doing so, if that were my dog and I saw him in the act, I'd shoot the man. Even if I didn't see him do it, I'd probably still shoot him. If it wasn't my dog, well I'd probably still shoot him.

While I realize that in many Asian, Middle Eastern, and African countries dogs are not considered pets or companions but rather nuisances or in some cases a delicacy, he is in the USA, where dogs are typically treated as family and companions. Immigrants need to adapt to our culture, we shouldn't cater and bow down to theirs.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



***hole pours boiling water on gf's dog

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire