jeudi 9 novembre 2017

Ladies what skills do you have or want to build?

I notice that a huge number of women are on the boards and some like minded people.

I would like to know what skills you have or are developing related to prepping or survival or homesteading. What lessons did you learn the hard way?

I started putting rice in mylar bags with oxygen absorbers and moisture absorbers. The lessons that I learned was that the thick mylar bags have sharp corners and I had to be careful that the bags didn't get nicked. I had to repackage about a third of my rice. I learned that rotating food in and out is easy if I can get to the food which is in a closet because we have no basement.
I learned that 20 Lbs of rice takes up a lot of room when separated into smaller bags.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Ladies what skills do you have or want to build?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire