vendredi 10 novembre 2017

Security Cameras

Here is mine, Ezviz, I opted for a 4 channel because that is all I need and the deal I got was so good, I paid I think $189.00 for it. The app is flawless, real time monitoring and motion detection, night vision is excellent and hi resolution video. I modified mine so that my 1TB DVR could be upstairs and send the signal wirelessly to my home wifi router. My ONLY complaint is that the motion detection is too sensitive, it works by changes in pixels in the picture, not actual "motion", so it pics everything up from heavy rain, snowflakes, leaves, bugs etc. Not so bad unless it is snowing or raining, then you have to turn off the notifications because you will get one about every 10 seconds.

http://ift.tt/2mdJAsp

Quote:

Originally Posted by panoz77View Post
I bet your monthly tinfoil budget is really expensive.

By the way, I decided on this 4 channel camera system instead of the video doorbell.

EZVIZ 4-Channel 1080p HD Security System with 1TB HDD, 4x 1080p Weatherproof Bullet Cameras, 100' Night Vision

It has more features and coverage for the same money, night vision, motion sensor alerts, I have a 1 TB hard drive local recording loop and coverage of my front and back, live viewing via app.

Right now it is $189 on Amazon, it seems the price fluctuates between $199 and $189
http://ift.tt/2mdJC3v

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Security Cameras

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire