vendredi 10 novembre 2017

unsealed bottle of whisky... unopened

this is just something that happened tonight and is weird enough that its bugging me.

So I got a bottle of Jameson after getting out of the field tonight, got home, and removed the foil. at this point I realized there was a foam cover over the mouth of the bottle, and no screw cap or cork, so the only thing sealing this bottle of whisky was a tightly cinched foil cover and a piece of styrofoam.

I've never seen this before over many bottles of whisky, Jameson included, and a search online just led to people debating the merits of screw caps versus corks. It tastes like there is still alcohol content, if a bit weaker than usual.

Also, Jameson set up their site so that US IP addresses cant see how to contact them. Cool, eh?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



unsealed bottle of whisky... unopened

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire