lundi 25 décembre 2017

Been Invited To Dispatch A Few Hogs, Will A 9mm be enough?

Hey y'all, a friend of mine's boyfriend has been asked to get rid of some hogs on a friend's wheat field. They are getting almost 2 sometimes more a night in live traps.

I asked what he wanted for a young 1 and he invited me to take out any I wanted, he'd teach me to skin it. He has been offering the meat to anybody who wants 1. They just have to come out and shoot and process them.

The big old boars, they're just shooting them and dragging them off somewhere to feed the scavengers.

Anyway, Just wondering if a 9mm RugerLC9 handgun at 15 feet would take out a Javalina hog. I've never been hunting hogs before, or should I take my 9mm Bushmaster AR 15?

He was telling me a son of a friend of his tried to use a 22 rifle and it took 7 shots before he hit the right spot. He said that big old boar just kept shaking his head like he was shaking water off of it before that last shot and kept jumping and squealing trying to escape the pen.

__________________
Thrive With Style
Simple, Clean, Food Delivered To Your Door.
Organic, Non GMO's, Gluten Free,
No Artificial Colors Or Preservatives

http://ift.tt/2tC8fK2
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
Disabled Prepper's Group: A private group, invite only, For those of us who are disabled, whether it be SSDI, SSI, Military, have family members who are disabled or just have physical and mental limitations.

If you would like to join but don't want to post in the thread send me a private message for an invite. Must have at least 10 posts to join.

http://ift.tt/2uaRfax?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Been Invited To Dispatch A Few Hogs, Will A 9mm be enough?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire