samedi 30 décembre 2017

HE washers vs conventional washers

A month ago I bought an Amana el cheapo machine with agitator and love it. Way shorter cycle times and the clothes actually get clean! They still label this as an HE machine, but it acts in all respects like an older style washing machine. So far so great. 3.5 cu ft I think is the capacity. A good bit smaller than the Cabrio and only about $300 including tax at Home Depot (on sale) if I took it home on my truck and installed myself, which I did.

http://ift.tt/2CdtJBw

I suffered with a Whirlpool Cabrio Platinum for about 3 years leading up to this.
No agitator, took about an hour to run through the cycle, and was very prone to imbalance since the drum is so freaking big and spins at 0.9 times the speed of light.
http://ift.tt/2ChO1K7

I rigged it up so I can use either machine now, reserving the big Cabrio mainly for large bedding loads.
(I was able to jam both drain pipes into the wall drain, and I used Tee fittings to supply the hot and cold water supply to both washers.)

(I believe the HE designation refers to using less water mainly), I am sure the Cabrio uses more power since it runs twice as long.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



HE washers vs conventional washers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire