samedi 30 décembre 2017

Useful Web site for food preservation I came across

Hello all,

I did a search using the acronym but didn't see it so I thought I'd post it up here. If it has been talked about my apologies but wouldn't hurt to bump.

http://nchfp.uga.edu

That link is to the National Center for home food preservation. I ran across it while looking up some canning information and found it very informative to me at least as I'm trying to move beyond MREs and mountain house cans. It take bit to dig around on but some good stuff there. I even ended up ordering a kids book on food preservation called preserve it &serve it to donate to my kids school library.

Hope it can be of some help to someone else too.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Useful Web site for food preservation I came across

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire