lundi 25 décembre 2017

Maintenance and upkeep keeping up your gear and supplies

There is nothing more aggravating and also dangerous than un-kept equipment and gear.
Do folks look over and use as well as maintain the gear they have acquired?

I looked up this am and saw dark clouds and a warm-cold feel (common in NM winters) that told me that snow may been soon here.

So when we got back from our trip to the evil coffee empire, I started to clean up and set up the generator for possible use this winter.

it dawned to me that a lot of my gear needs tending and upkeep. So I have apparently a long list.

Do you have a schedule to maintain your gear? Do you keep spare parts and replacement items on hand?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Maintenance and upkeep keeping up your gear and supplies

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire