lundi 25 décembre 2017

North Queensland Private Properties

G'day all,

I'm ADF member looking to responsibly utilize someones property out and around Townsville, willing to travel a reasonable distance. I wish to spend 2 days or so performing low impact camping and practicing my self sufficiency in bushcraft. I will obey any conditions you request for my time out (eg; No fires, no wood cutting, no hunting) if you have any. Just looking for a location that can guarantee not coming across another person, or seeing signs of previous presence like the good old orange peel or beer can.

If you can offer something along those lines i'd like to get in touch with you.

*I've attached a nice picture grabbed from last weeks trip out to The Big Bend at Charters Towers, i'm the far right bag.)

Let's block ads! (Why?)



North Queensland Private Properties

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire