vendredi 29 décembre 2017

Rocket Stoves

DefaultRocket Stoves


Hi. I'm new on here. Just found this forum. So I've been into the survival and off the grid lifestyles for a while. Since I'm a welder/fabricator I got into building rocket stoves. I think they're awesome because they generate so much heat with little fuel. I wanted to know what kind of rocket stoves people like the best. I was thinking of building a bunch of different stoves and trying to sell them or taking custom orders on stuff of thst sort. Each one would be a handmade unique stove and built to last forever. Is this a worthwhile idea?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_20171216_190914_1514530091001.jpg Views: 8 Size: 37.5 KB ID: 245546  

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Rocket Stoves

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire