mardi 26 décembre 2017

Gray State (movie) Documentary

Check out "A Gray State" on Netflix
http://ift.tt/2Ca3on5

My apologies if this has been covered already. I did a search but Tapatalk sucks at searches.

Anyway I just came across this documentary tonight, naturally just before I planned on going to bed...but I had to stay up to watch it.

After seeing the trailer for this movie I couldn't wait for it to be made and released. Like I'm sure a lot of people were I was shocked when I found out Crowley and his family were found dead in their home. My conspiracy theory wheels really got turning.
After watching this footage of interviews with friends, family and coworkers it seems like he and his wife may have just gone over the edge together....but still I wonder.

What a tragedy, though. Beautiful family with a potentially bright future....suddenly dead.
Gray State would have been a kickass movie.

What say yall?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Gray State (movie) Documentary

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire