vendredi 29 décembre 2017

Night vision and IR

I think I have the home defense department taken care of for the most part. Have enough to even throw a few in some cache around some property when I get to that point. However, I was recently thinking maybe it would be a good idea to add some night vision and IR to the mix. This would allow you to see and identify possible threats on your property. Might even help with hunting. I think this would be a huge leg up for surviving in a SHTF scenario.

Has anyone else thought of this or has one or both of these already? I know they don't come cheap and you could be looking at around 15K for both. Give me your thoughts and perhaps list some of the equipment you have. Pros and cons etc.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Night vision and IR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire