mardi 26 décembre 2017

Suppressor for Hunting Rifle

I am considering buying a legal suppressor for a light wt rifle chambered in 30-30 win. I don't know how much game would be available following a long term crisis, but I'm certain I don't want anyone hearing me shooting at it.

The gun I'm thinking of mounting it to is a TC Contender Carbine. I have both a 22 LR, and a 30-30 win barrel for this gun, both were originally 21" long, but I have already shortened them to 18.5". I own a Gunsmithing lathe, so cutting threads to mount it is not a real problem.

My objective would be to have a short range rifle suited for shooting cast lead bullets. I would keep this gun legal so I can use it during non crisis times. I live in a class 3 state, so unless congress changes the laws, and I would be filling out paperwork and waiting.

My question, can someone suggest a suppressor suited for 22 LR and 30-30 win.
What's the cost, and the average waiting period?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Suppressor for Hunting Rifle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire