mardi 16 janvier 2018

Farsebook FYI

I guess you've all seen the "like" posts on your home page, where a FB friend appears to like some product. I see them all the time and one of my friends seems to like a lot of products. Well, a couple of days ago I was looking at some outdoor shirts on the Wolverine apparel website. The day after, one of my friends appeared to like the same shirt I was looking at. I kinda though that was odd, so I decided to contact him to see if he'd been on the Wolverine website and did a "like" on any shirts. He had not. I told him of all the other products he apparently likes and he said he had not liked any of them. So, what that means is Facebook is scanning your friends list, picks a name and posts a fake/fraudulent post of your friends liking some kind of a product. Those posts are nothing more than another form of advertising. To me anyway, that is really slimy and attaching your name to them is a really bad thing. I'm not even sure if it might not be illegal.

Just be aware that when you see a friend liking something there's a high probability that the post is a fake Facebook post.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Farsebook FYI

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire