mercredi 7 mars 2018

1895 Mauser 7mm

Hey guys, have a question and want some opinions ...

I have 2 semi-auto .22, and quite frankly I don't want my M&P 15-22 anymore ... the market is flush with them and there's really no selling it, however I was offered a trade for a 1895 Mauser 7mm (A3964). My M&P is prob worth $300 at best in this area, but Im not sure what the Mauser is worth. As far as the fun factor and diversity goes, the Mauser is a winner ... practicality, probably not so, but I really don't need 2 semi-auto .22's. So basically I was wondering, would any of you think this is a good trade, and does anyone know what this Mauser is worth ? My research online I came up with ~ $500 in value for the Mauser ...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



1895 Mauser 7mm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire