jeudi 1 mars 2018

AR15 16" SPR build... needs optics

hey guys and gals... just trying to complete my build... need a good set of glass...

I m liking the setup on the Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x24..... Waterproof, shockproof, thermally resistant... hot or cold.... anyone have any feedback on it... I looked at a few leupold, trijicon, US optics, khales, swarovski...(was looking at 1-4x and 1-6x mostly) just don't like the reticle options. some of this stuff has so many dots, lines, triangles.... I doubt you can see the target... This nightforce caught my eye.... i m looking for simple MOA or MIL dot/hash marks with illumination and good glass.... whats your thoughts? whats a good height to mount it?....

we have no shops around here that I have found that have any knowledge or examples to check out.... struggling with the "BUY" button on optics planet.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



AR15 16" SPR build... needs optics

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire