mardi 6 mars 2018

Concerted effort to disrupt the community

It took several hours of digging, but I found a number of people who have made a concerted effort to disrupt this community.

For example, the thread asking about hate speech was a bait thread - http://www.survivalistboards.com/sho...d.php?t=852713

The thread was posted, then a number of members were watching the thread. Those members are asking people from facebook groups to join the forum and make further disruptions.

The distributors also worked together to get certain members banned.

Some of the distributors have already been banned.

However, they received a 6 month ban rather than a permanent ban. The message they saw when they logged in was; "take time off and have a better attitude when you come back."

This community has developed a cancer which is disrupting the community I founded. I will remove this cancer with surgical precision.

Know This

When I founded this community, I worked a full time job for 9 hours a day - 8 hours plus one hour lunch.

Then, I would go home at 5pm, and work on the forum until 11 pm at night. Go to bed, repeat.

My weekends were filled with taking pictures for articles, videos, writing articles.. etc. I dedicated two years of my life, 16, 17, 18 hours a day, to building this community.

If someone thinks I will not put the time and effort into removing this cancer, they are wrong.

I will read every one of your post on this forum.

I will search facebook for every reference to survivalistboards

I will search other forums

I will search every last crack of the Internet to find how you are plotting against this community.

Then, I will take every measure possible to protect this community.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Concerted effort to disrupt the community

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire