dimanche 18 mars 2018

Hello From Iowa

Some may know me from my forays around the net the past 20+ years, always with the same handle. For anyone else - (i.e. the lucky ones) - don't believe a word they say.

I am a Paramedic and Registered Nurse and have a gazillion years of practice. Johnny and Roy were just out of prime time on TV and were regarded as legitimate training films back in the day. Cadillac still made ambulances and doctors still smoked cigars and pipes at the bedside.

I admit I was attracted here because of a thread on home production of insulin. No, I am not diabetic but I have an avid interest in austere pharmaceutical production of the non-recreational variety.

I live in Iowa as you might guess but did spend 10 years in exile in the Mohave Desert.

I write medical books with an international author team, and am trying to finish my first novel as well - which is survival medicine oriented. Go figure.

Now, having introduced myself I'll slip out and explore the board some more.

Oh, and sorry ladies, but I am happily wed.

RR

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hello From Iowa

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire