samedi 10 mars 2018

"I Was Fired Over My Concealed Carry Permit"

I saw this...she belongs to a women's hunting group I belong to. I was very cautious about sharing the story because there has to be more to it. Why would a state issue a concealed carry permit to a person and then fire them from a state job for that permit.

Surfing around her FB page, it sounds like her "man" has visited her work place, with a firearm and threatened another employee. It also sounds like he has abused her and threatened her many times, but she stays with him. This is what other people have posted on her post, so my guess the truth is somewhere in the middle.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"I Was Fired Over My Concealed Carry Permit"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire