lundi 12 mars 2018

nausia/spinal cord dammage.

Probably more of a rant than anything.

I've a damaged spinal cord, dead nerves, (botched) 2 level artificial disc replacement, etc.

In addition to arms going numb, randomly loosing my sense of taste, I fairly regularly feel as if I'm going to vomit.
Low level, just a feeling, not going to actually happen. I can eat dinner while experencing this.

Fairly recently (as I fight the VA for care) I have issues laying down.
I'll spend part of the night innthe chair I'm in now (awake or sleeping) and on some nights will have to sleep alternating in one or the other throught the night. (Nausia)

Tonight (a few min ago) I woke up from a dead sleep trying to throw up my dinner.
Ended up partially aspirating it... fun times.

Don't know if this means it's worse or what (I'll report it to my Dr in the morning.... although all that means is that it'll be noted in my file.)

Think I'll also tell them they have till the day after tomorrow to schedule the PT I was saposto restart in January or I call my congressman (again.)

Ain't life grand.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



nausia/spinal cord dammage.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire