lundi 19 mars 2018

New Watch

I got a new watch last Friday:

I bought it off of Amazon (no affiliation) for $89.00 with free shipping: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It has a lot of features, many of which I may never use, like world time, and the 2nd through 5th alarms, for example. And, the back-light isn't that great. However, I bought it because it is a shock resistant, 200M water resistant, solar powered, watch with multi-band atomic timekeeping. It also has a Daylight Saving Time feature, and a month/date/day of the week feature that goes through (I'm pretty sure I read) 2099 .

So, I should be able to put it on and wear it in any conditions (wet or dry) that I might normally encounter. And, as long as I'm not in the dark for several months, I should have the correct month, date, day of the week, and time (down to the second) without worrying about batteries, springing forward or falling back, leap year, etc.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New Watch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire