mercredi 30 mai 2018

49 cent can of corn

just thought I'd share.I'm in Fl.,and there is a canal right out the back door from work.Tried this 3 times to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

Cheap 20$ rod/reel from walmart,3$ for some small hooks and floats,.49 cent can of whole kernal corn.

Catching talipia,bluegill,bass,chichlids,oscars,turtles,had gar messing around but no hooksets.I guess there are catfish if I fished the bottom,and who knows what else.

Anyways,spent less than 30$,and 2 hours each time,and had well over 50# of protien each time.

Its fun to think about making line from paracord and hooks from paperclips,cutiing down cane for a rod..but there is no way I could have done that and gotten the same results in the same time.

Plus,It was pretty darn fun!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



49 cent can of corn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire