dimanche 20 mai 2018

Howdy

Honestly I'm trying this forum on for size.
Trying to find a place to hang out where the most active topics aren't political bashing and nonsensical drivel, although drivel can be entertaining, learn things, share things and participate.

I've lived in the East Puget Sound metro area just about all my life.
I've been in residential construction for 30 years, do most all my own auto repair, well not so much now, to many computers in them and it seems to be getting harder to crawl back out from under them.

I believe in doing it, building it, dealing with it, handling it myself,
i don't have time or patience for someone else to do a half ass job of it for me, do it right the first time or don't bother getting out of bed.

Hoping this forum doesn't make my butt look fat.

Disclaimer: I have a sense of humor and enjoy deploying it

And that's my introduction

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Howdy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire