mercredi 16 mai 2018

What’s the deal with Surefire 400x Ultra?

I never owned anything by Surefire but all I’ve heard is praise about their durability. I was really about to not only splurge on this light but I was also going to get the green laser option too.

Then I saw a bunch of brutal 1 star reviews, all with the same complaint, the set screw breaking. Jeez so much for their durability!! So, is there any possibility that Surefire fixed this issue? I can’t imagine them ignoring all of this negative feedback about poor durability when the name of the game for them is supposed to be durability.

And my other question is if they did not fix the set screw issue, is there any non-Surefire green laser/high lumen handgun light that would compete with gold standard Surefire quality?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What’s the deal with Surefire 400x Ultra?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire