mardi 22 mai 2018

Baltimore Cop Killed with Car

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/22...e-officer.html

It doesn't sound like she fired her weapon. I have to say this is a big concern for me as well considering I'm sure her department has the same policy as mine: You may not fire on a vehicle unless a deadly weapon other than the vehicle is being used against you. This is a result of insurance companies and bull**** propaganda campaigns and lawsuits that officers shouldn't ever be allowed to fire on cars because 'it's not a gun so it's not a threat.' The MSM false narrative BS has got to stop.

She had them at gun point trying to do a felony stop when they just stepped on the gas and ran her down. Sadly I'm sure the last thought on her mind was 'Do I give up my career and everything I have, or my life?'

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Baltimore Cop Killed with Car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire