dimanche 20 mai 2018

HOW MANY folks have heard the phrase "I never would want to live like that"

OR
"I would rather die when that happened"
When you bring up the idea of PREPPING and TEOTWAWKI events with other nonsurvival inclined folks.

It has always amazed me when I hear that come from so called "rational" people who would think it is just an easier way to "live" by dying instead of trying to survive and deal with a little hardship.

I just don't get it.

although it is my deep seeded belief that just as there are no atheists on a foxhole, when the angel of death is fluttering his wings those same folks will be screaming "I want to live." but then it will be off of YOUR supplies.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



HOW MANY folks have heard the phrase "I never would want to live like that"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire