vendredi 25 mai 2018

ten min fishhook

Made from bamboo toothpicks, made by me, from bamboo skewers, made by me, made from warped bamboo chopsticks, not made by me. Got those from Ebay.

The hooks are made from bamboo toothpicks....common everyday scale things. You know the size. Cut them at an angle approx 1/3 the length down and trim the cut ends until you get an angle you like when together. Both are tied with cotton threads off of Luzianne tea bags laying here in my non-ashtray ashtray on my coffee table. These took ten mins each while watching a cheesy movie on Netflix. How's that for improvised?

Excuse the low res on this one, guys. Wanted to cut the file size down as always and seems I went a bit too far on this one. You get the idea.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



ten min fishhook

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire